Will you become our talented go-getter Business Designer?
- You collaborate with clients to understand their business challenges and opportunities and to help identify and prioritize their near and long term goals.
- You design organizational structures and strategic assets to help companies support new offers and drive innovation.
- You partner with various designers to create new and evolve existing physical and/or digital products in ways that foster strategic business growth.
- You use discovery-driven planning and financial modeling to explore the business model possibilities behind design concepts and to shape and influence their design.
- You design business models that enhance and extend consumer experiences.
- You translate business data and concepts into actionable insights for the Wonderland team.
- You have an academic background in Business/ Design/ Innovation/ Engineering/ Digital
- You have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in business modelling ( as an innovation consultant, business designer, leading a startup team, product manager, …)
- You have extensive experience in applying Lean Start up principles (eg assumption mapping,..) and design thinking
- You have strong business analytical skills and are able to challenge a business case of a new venture, on-the-spot
- You are a future-thinker and generate new ideas with a clear business model
- You are able to formulate your own opinion, backed up with arguments and confidence
- You feel comfortable in the fuzzy front end of an innovation process, where at the same time you bring structure and are able to manage progress in innovation projects.
- You have what it takes to thrive in our team: eager to learn, an open mindset, a team spirit, an entrepreneurial attitude and a ‘raise the bar’ mentality
- You are strong in coaching teams
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Become a key employee in a fast-growing Belgian innovation consultancy and design studio
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of highly talented people
- Take full ownership of ideas and projects and bring them into reality
- Work with kickass equipment (Macbook Pro, …)
- Eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day (& unlimited coffee and drinks)
- Participate to team events & retreats, sport sessions, (less healthy) beers on Friday
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
- Actively contribute to overall organization strategy and growth
- Receive a competitive salary package
Then we would like to hear from you! Please send us your CV and let us know why you should be our next team member. If there's a match in the making, we'll invite you for a first interview!
REASONS TO JOIN WONDERLAND
JOIN A TEAM OF AMBITIOUS GOAL GETTERS
CREATE YOUR OWN GROWTH PATH
TURN IDEAS INTO BUSINESSES
BE PART OF A GROWING STARTUP
YOUR NEW HOME
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VISIONARIES
Have you always been that new kid on the block with the superlunary ideas? Eager to apply your entrepeneurial abilities, not only from your comfy desk but also in the field? Do you have a set of company building skills, which you look to sharpen in the companion of a hungry team?
Maby it's your time to co-create the most challenging businesses with us?
Together with designers, economists and engineers we build companies and help them grow.