We are looking for a digital strategist that will help our clients understand their technology better. You’ll be excited by the opportunity to lead and shape our growing technology and development capabilities in Wonderland.
- You’ll have experience growing technical expertise in teams. You’ll bring your passion for technology, and develop a strong technology practice to augment Wonderland’s expertise in innovation and design.
- You are able to converse easily with, and translate between, non-technical stakeholders and technical practitioners.
- You’ll be able to assess the data and technology landscape of our clients, many of whom will have complex legacy systems. You’ll be able to look beyond any immediate technical barriers and understand and make recommendations on how to build secure and scalable internet era technology and services around them.
- You can make and clearly explain strategic technology recommendations. You’ll advise clients on how their existing technology landscape might shape which projects/creative pilots they prioritise.
- You’ll constructively challenge the status quo, and be able to build consensus and understanding with your stakeholders.
- You are a digital strategist in the broadest sense of the term. It doesn’t end for you with the content strategy of a website. You look at the big picture: what steps need to be taken in digital transformation, large and small, and how do organisations need to evolve to get there?
- You are a no-bullshit type. You don’t spend forever pondering, but use the right techniques to make insights tangible and concrete. In addition, you can present it all to clients in a comprehensible way.
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and digital trends. Sources like Product Hunt, The Verge, Harvard Business Review are your breakfast reading material.
- You talk fondly about service design and value proposition design, dream about business models and other canvases, and preach the good word about user centered design every day as if your life depended on it.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are a team player who likes giving feedback, and likes getting feedback even more.
- Become a key employee in a fast-growing Belgian innovation consultancy and design studio
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of highly talented people
- Take full ownership of ideas and projects and bring them into reality
- Work with kickass equipment (Macbook Pro, …)
- Eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day (& unlimited coffee and drinks)
- Participate to team events & retreats, sport sessions, (less healthy) beers on Friday
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
- Actively contribute to overall organization strategy and growth
- Receive a competitive salary package
Then we would like to hear from you! Please send us your CV and let us know why you should be our next team member. If there's a match in the making, we'll invite you for a first interview!
REASONS TO JOIN WONDERLAND
JOIN A TEAM OF AMBITIOUS GOAL GETTERS
CREATE YOUR OWN GROWTH PATH
TURN IDEAS INTO BUSINESSES
BE PART OF A GROWING STARTUP
YOUR NEW HOME
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VISIONARIES
Have you always been that new kid on the block with the superlunary ideas? Eager to apply your entrepeneurial abilities, not only from your comfy desk but also in the field? Do you have a set of company building skills, which you look to sharpen in the companion of a hungry team?
Maby it's your time to co-create the most challenging businesses with us?
Together with designers, economists and engineers we build companies and help them grow.