Will you become the hacker in our team of hipsters and hustlers? ;-)
- You set up growth strategies based on data analysis for Wonderland and for our clients (startups & corporate startups)
- You utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- You report on key performance marketing metrics against target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide actionable insights to improve performance.
- You collaborate with both the team and clients in uncovering areas that require improvements and measuring the impact of their work.
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multivariate Tests to provide in-depth insights to the marketing team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects.
- You are human (we tried with the drones, but it doesn’t work)
- You have a strong analytical mindset, critical thinking, and attention to detail
- You are an outgoing and curious person with excellent understanding of online marketing and strong interest in how it works “under the hood”
- You are very good knowledge of digital tracking/analyzing tools
- You possess great organizational skills & a ‘getting things done’ attitude
- You have a good technical understanding of different acquisition channels (SEO, FB-ads, SEA, marketing automation, etc.)
- You have at least 2 years experience, preferably in a startup and/or as a digital marketeer / conversion rate manager / growthacker...
- Knowledge of coding methods is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are a team player who likes giving feedback, and likes getting feedback even more.
- Become a key employee in a fast-growing Belgian innovation consultancy and design studio
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of highly talented people
- Take full ownership of ideas and projects and bring them into reality
- Work with kickass equipment (Macbook Pro, …)
- Eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day (& unlimited coffee and drinks)
- Participate to team events & retreats, sport sessions, (less healthy) beers on Friday
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
- Actively contribute to overall organization strategy and growth
- Receive a competitive salary package
Then we would like to hear from you! Please send us your CV and let us know why you should be our next team member. If there's a match in the making, we'll invite you for a first interview!
REASONS TO JOIN WONDERLAND
JOIN A TEAM OF AMBITIOUS GOAL GETTERS
CREATE YOUR OWN GROWTH PATH
TURN IDEAS INTO BUSINESSES
BE PART OF A GROWING STARTUP
YOUR NEW HOME
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VISIONARIES
Have you always been that new kid on the block with the superlunary ideas? Eager to apply your entrepeneurial abilities, not only from your comfy desk but also in the field? Do you have a set of company building skills, which you look to sharpen in the companion of a hungry team?
Maby it's your time to co-create the most challenging businesses with us?
Together with designers, economists and engineers we build companies and help them grow.