We are looking for a senior innovation consultant, a go-getter who is able to take the lead in our strategic projects and innovation programs.
- You design tailor-made innovation tracks and support corporate innovation teams in their quest for new business opportunities. -Working in a structured and agile way, you guide them through different phases, from problem/solution fit through product/market fit.
- You inspire clients with upcoming trends (consumer, tech), best practices in innovation, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques.
- Where needed, you provide them with an innovation playbook and relevant cases.You'll become part of the team, dive deep in both content as process. You'll get your hands dirty by prototyping and running experiments in order to achieve market validation. -You get your client, entrepreneur/intrapreneurs, investment-ready and help them build a winning investor pitch.
- You will have a comprehensive schedule where you will mix strategy with research and coaching/facilitating teams of intrapreneurs.
- You are a true strategist who is always one step ahead
- You are passionate about long-term culture transformation programs and have a strong interest in innovation
- You get energy from extreme challenges and are persistent to make it happen, even if it takes a while before you see concrete results
- Your integrity and authenticity enables you to establish a relationship of trust at director level in a short period
- You combine visionary thinking with hands-on project management skills (eg affinity with PM tools)
- You have at least 3 years of experience (in consultancy, culture transformation, change management, organisational development, etc.)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are a team player who likes giving feedback, and likes getting feedback even more.
- Become a key employee in a fast-growing Belgian innovation consultancy and design studio
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of highly talented people
- Take full ownership of ideas and projects and bring them into reality
- Work with kickass equipment (Macbook Pro, …)
- Eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day (& unlimited coffee and drinks)
- Participate to team events & retreats, sport sessions, (less healthy) beers on Friday
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
- Actively contribute to overall organization strategy and growth
- Receive a competitive salary package
Then we would like to hear from you! Please send us your CV and let us know why you should be our next team member. If there's a match in the making, we'll invite you for a first interview!
REASONS TO JOIN WONDERLAND
JOIN A TEAM OF AMBITIOUS GOAL GETTERS
CREATE YOUR OWN GROWTH PATH
TURN IDEAS INTO BUSINESSES
BE PART OF A GROWING STARTUP
YOUR NEW HOME
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VISIONARIES
Have you always been that new kid on the block with the superlunary ideas? Eager to apply your entrepeneurial abilities, not only from your comfy desk but also in the field? Do you have a set of company building skills, which you look to sharpen in the companion of a hungry team?
Maby it's your time to co-create the most challenging businesses with us?
Together with designers, economists and engineers we build companies and help them grow.