What’s your superpower? Bye bye old school internship. At Wonderland, you can grow your skills, share your experience and unleash your professional potential? Join our Wonderful team of go-getters!
- You’ll be able to assess the data and technology landscape of our clients, many of whom will have complex legacy systems. You’ll be able to look beyond any immediate technical barriers and understand and make recommendations on how to build secure and scalable internet era technology and services around them.
- You can make and clearly explain strategic technology recommendations. You’ll advise clients on how their existing technology landscape might shape which projects/creative pilots they prioritise.
- You’ll constructively challenge the status quo, and be able to build consensus and understanding with your stakeholders.
- A masters in business is a plus, with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- Successful candidates will combine rigorous business acumen across many of the following areas, along with world-class depth in one or two: Product Development, Product Management, Start-ups, Marketing (Product or Brand), Organizational Behavior, Operations, Finance, and Design.
- Operational experience in or a deep understanding of taking offerings to market and scaling, whether as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
- Familiarity with project management tools and Agile Development.
- Excellence in complex business model development, scenario planning, and forecasting, with a depth of experience using Excel as a baseline.
- Demonstrated fluency with the human-centered design process and an ability to work in multidisciplinary design teams.
- Experience in a client-service or consultative role which might include management consulting, creative services, design, finance or operations.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are a team player who likes giving feedback, and likes getting feedback even more.
- Become a key employee in a fast-growing Belgian innovation consultancy and design studio
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of highly talented people
- Take full ownership of ideas and projects and bring them into reality
- Work with kickass equipment (Macbook Pro, …)
- Eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day (& unlimited coffee and drinks)
- Participate to team events & retreats, sport sessions, (less healthy) beers on Friday
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
- Actively contribute to overall organization strategy and growth
- Receive a competitive salary package
Then we would like to hear from you! Please send us your CV and let us know why you should be our next intern. If there's a match in the making, we'll invite you for a first interview!
REASONS TO JOIN WONDERLAND
JOIN A TEAM OF AMBITIOUS GOAL GETTERS
CREATE YOUR OWN GROWTH PATH
TURN IDEAS INTO BUSINESSES
BE PART OF A GROWING STARTUP
YOUR NEW HOME
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VISIONARIES
Have you always been that new kid on the block with the superlunary ideas? Eager to apply your entrepeneurial abilities, not only from your comfy desk but also in the field? Do you have a set of company building skills, which you look to sharpen in the companion of a hungry team?
Maby it's your time to co-create the most challenging businesses with us?
Together with designers, economists and engineers we build companies and help them grow.